Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My special treatment interests

Bowen Therapy Treatment -Special Interests
I am interested in treating all clients, but have a particular interest in treating chronic fatigue and chronic pain, back pain, sports injuries, women's health complaints and fibromyalgia. I have a special in working with patients who have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome - Hypermobility Type (EDS-HT). I am also very interested in working with dancers, especially classical ballet dancers. I have completed an MSc in Dance Science at Trinity Laban which has enhanced my skill based in working with and treating injured dancers. Completing an MSc has also honed my research and writing skills. I am a Dance UK registered practitioner and a member of the International Association of Dance, Medicine and Science (IADMS).

No comments: