Thursday, July 16, 2015

Clinical Musings Part 3 - Migraines

This was one of the most mind-blowing cases I can recall. A woman who had 3 weeks of persistent headaches and 10 years of migraines on and off. The migraines were also stress related and she had problems with vision as is typical with migraines. She would also get migraines around the time of menstruation.

She had one Bowen session with me where I did mainly Bowen upper back and neck work with the 'head' procedure.

When I saw her today she reported that she, "hadn't had any pressure in her head. She felt that she could see colour and sharpness and that she hadn't been wearing her glasses. She slept like a baby and felt relaxed. She had no migraines all week, no migraine around her period. She said she was thinking much more clearly, and it was the first time in 18 months she had been migraine free!"

Her Pilates teacher had asked for my number.....

I was amazed and thrilled by the profoundness of Bowen work yet again.

No comments: